The following are required in order to take and pass the CPAT.
- You must present valid identification and sign all forms before taking the CPAT.
- Prior to the start of the CPAT, you must complete the “Sign-In Form”.
- You are provided the opportunity to review a video detailing the CPAT and the failure points. It is your responsibility to ask questions if you do not understand any parts of these events or procedures.
- You are required to complete the “Waiver and Release Form”.
- After leaving the rehabilitation area, you must complete and sign the “Rehabilitation Form”
If you fail to complete and sign these forms, you will fail the CPAT.
For the safety of candidates and proctors, a strict dress code is enforced.
- Long pants to the ankle (pockets must be emptied prior to test commencement)
- T-shirt or sweatshirt
- Closed-toe / heel footwear
- No loose jewelry allowed
Candidates must meet the required dress code before participating in any CPAT event.
For questions about these requirements or forms, contact the Evolution Training Center at (812) 376-2670.